Coaching for Lawyers will help you achieve greater success in your law practice and legal career.
How is your law practice going?
- Are you satisfied with your legal career?
- Do you have as many clients as you want?
- Are you spending too much time in the office but not billing enough?
- Are you constantly trying to juggle the demands of your legal career and your personal life?
By working with Professional Lawyer Coach Daniel Roberts you can make the changes you need to achieve your professional goals and increase your success as an attorney.
Law Practice Tip for the week of May 11, 2015:
Think about what you want your legal career to be like 10 and 20 years in the future. Keep those visions in mind in making career decisions.
Lawyer-to-Lawyer Coaching will help you:
- Develop your law firm marketing skills to increase your income.
- Plan your legal career for greater career success.
- Increase your productivity for more billable hours with less time in the office.
- Improve your work-life balance for a successful legal career and a fulfilling personal life .
Over the past thirty years, coaching has emerged as the most effective way to develop your law practice, advance your legal career and balance your professional and personal life. Countless people have accomplished more in their lives with less effort by having a coach. Coaching from an experienced attorney and Professional Lawyer Coach is the most powerful coaching you can receive.
Daniel Roberts has the experience, knowledge and skills you need:
“I practiced law for 25 years as an associate, solo practitioner and law firm partner. I worked in many different law practice areas including (but not limited to) business litigation, business transactional, corporate, probate, domestic relations and personal injury. Because of my own law practice experience and from coaching lawyers working in numerous other practice areas, I understand the day-to-day challenges and demands a lawyer faces.
I established Coaching For Lawyers in 1997. By 1996 I was complete with my law practice experience and wanted to make a career change. After careful consideration, I decided on coaching fellow attorneys to greater career success. I studied coaching methodology at Coach U and received certification by the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach. I have been working with attorneys continuously since 1997.
Over the years I have helped hundreds of attorneys. Lawyers as diverse as managing partners, junior associates, senior associates, big firm, small firm, national firm, regional firm, solos and in-house, across the United States and in various countries around the world. I have found great satisfaction in seeing my clients succeed. I would like to help you!”
Coaching for Lawyers is a collaborative partnership formed for the purpose of helping you reach your legal career and personal goals. In essence, we would be partners in achieving your success.
It works a lot like sports coaching. If, for example, you want improve your golf score. A golf coach would look at your game and tell you objectively the good and the bad. He would make suggestions, help you brainstorm ideas to improve various problem areas, recommend a practice routine and expect you to follow it. The end result is that you improve your golf game. Coaching for Lawyers works much the same way.
“Executive coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in common, it’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.” ~FAST COMPANY Magazine
“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.” ~ Harvard Business Review
“Coaching is an action-oriented partnership that, unlike psychotherapy which delves into patterns of the past, concentrates on where you are today and how you can reach your goals.” ~ Time
“Who, exactly, seeks out a coach?…Winners who want even more out of life.” ~ Chicago Tribune
“Today’s managers, professionals and entrepreneurs are hiring coaches to help them with time management, a change in career or balancing their work and personal lives.” ~ Fortune
TAKE ACTION NOW!
- Explore the website, you will find information that will be helpful to your law practice and legal career.
- Subscribe to the Lawyers Life Blog via email or RSS feed.
- Request a free no-cost, no-obligation telephone consultation to discuss your law practice and career goals and explore whether lawyer-to-lawyer coaching would be a useful tool to use in achieving your goals.